Multi-select meta data editor on Android app

cmittle09

cmittle09

Please create a tool in the Android app that allows for applying tags to multiple images at once.  When multi-select of videos and images in my home video and photo folder the menu could offer a metadata edit that would add tags, people, etc... to the multiple videos and photos all at once.  Additionally this could populate a list of already used tags (people, etc...) to choose from rather than having to make a new one every time like we do currently.

I've setup my and my wife's phone to automatically backup photos and videos to a home videos and photos libraries.  The process to add tags on our phones (Android) is currently: long press -> edit metadata-> scroll to "tags" -> click plus -> type tag -> click "ok" -> click "save" -> repeat for every single added item.  For example we went to my sons Judo tournament this weekend, now we have to go through and do this on ~30 image and video files.

I just found this thread where @VicMooremade a nice html that does this, which I did on my computer for this batch, but it would be much nicer to do on our phones in the native app.