Can you download all activity

sundevil67

sundevil67

not the log the activity ... can't find what I need with the browser's "find" command, as the results aren't loaded until you scroll by them.

Edited by sundevil67

sundevil67

Yeah, I've run into this a few times for different reasons. Recently I found myself having to look through quite a bit of my 'activity' while searching for the source of a massive increase in data usage. It turned out not to be emby-related at all, but it would have been a heckuva lot easier to be able to use the browser's "find" command OR a compromise that'd work just as well - the ability to toggle between users. I suppose with a lot of activity you'd run into the same problem, unless maybe you could sort by user and filter by date.

Happy2Play

You could make a copy of the "activitylog.db" and look through the database in a db viewer.

seanbuff
3 hours ago, sundevil67 said:

I suppose with a lot of activity you'd run into the same problem, unless maybe you could sort by user and filter by date.

You could also use the 'Playback Reporting' plugin to filter by date and specific (or all) users to give you a nice summary

• Like 1