very odd remote PB issue

metropical
Go to solution Solved by metropical,

metropical

long wait.  I was thinking this might be a temporary thing.  But here are snaps from late last night on the TV.

I neglected to see what the server screen showed at that time.  This happens intermittently.  I have checked  "save images to media folder".

They are OK this am.  Perhaps just a  function of the update, that images that were there go away during the update.

IMAG1594.jpg

IMAG1595.jpg

On 3/25/2022 at 8:39 AM, metropical said:

long wait.  I was thinking this might be a temporary thing.  But here are snaps from late last night on the TV.

I neglected to see what the server screen showed at that time.  This happens intermittently.  I have checked  "save images to media folder".

They are OK this am.  Perhaps just a  function of the update, that images that were there go away during the update.

IMAG1594.jpg

IMAG1595.jpg

@metropical can you please attach the emby server log from that exact time? 

Also where is the poster image for the The Killing located? Is it in inside your series folder for that show?

Happy2Play

Looking at your libraries I would say a permissions issue.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '/Volumes/Bugs/' is denied.
	 ---> System.IO.IOException: Permission denied

metropical

weird again. this morning, all the thumbnails are there.  haven't touched a thing.

• 2 months later...