Emby Live TV needs work? Or is it me?

pepinacosplus

pepinacosplus

Im having a really bad time with Live Tv too, slow loading speeds, not released tuners forcing me to restart every 2 hours, streams not starting, frezees... when i load the  m3u file in my pc it tooks like 3 seconds in load the channel... when i load it through Emby it takes like 30 seconds loading and sometimes it doesnt start...

Spaceboy
1 hour ago, pepinacosplus said:

Im having a really bad time with Live Tv too, slow loading speeds, not released tuners forcing me to restart every 2 hours, streams not starting, frezees... when i load the  m3u file in my pc it tooks like 3 seconds in load the channel... when i load it through Emby it takes like 30 seconds loading and sometimes it doesnt start...

using what client?

pepinacosplus

thx for reply. Device is not important it happens in browser, windows app, android tv or android phone. I attached a embyserver.txt log.

I manage my streams from a Vu+ Duo 4K SE in a streaming panel (that i need to restart every 2 hours to delete the non-released tuners) and then i send the stream to emby in a m3u file.

Right now i do not have any stream.

aeeb301e8c32742c72171c067a761f07.png.30ea508f2f0a84374098ead90e897b1d.png

But my panel says that i have 2 running to emby server.

72762ae5b4a4fbb6f290271a83bede15.thumb.png.72b6bd86abf1cc67a0073a5d3e45102b.png

this happens when the stream do not start in emby server keeping the screen in a eternal loading and freezing the tuner for 2 hours (beacuse i have set it in that time, it can be forever until i restart).

With direct m3u file from vu+ duo 4k se openwebif is even worse because i need to restart the entire box to release the tuners. Thats why i use a streaming panel between the box and the emby server.

The problem comes when i process the m3u file via Emby, i can open it directly in VLC without issues, locally or externally, in less than 5 seconds without any freeze or tuner problem.

thanks.

embyserver.txt

Edited by pepinacosplus

On 2/10/2022 at 5:52 AM, pepinacosplus said:

thx for reply. Device is not important it happens in browser, windows app, android tv or android phone. I attached a embyserver.txt log.

I manage my streams from a Vu+ Duo 4K SE in a streaming panel (that i need to restart every 2 hours to delete the non-released tuners) and then i send the stream to emby in a m3u file.

Right now i do not have any stream.

aeeb301e8c32742c72171c067a761f07.png.30ea508f2f0a84374098ead90e897b1d.png

But my panel says that i have 2 running to emby server.

72762ae5b4a4fbb6f290271a83bede15.thumb.png.72b6bd86abf1cc67a0073a5d3e45102b.png

this happens when the stream do not start in emby server keeping the screen in a eternal loading and freezing the tuner for 2 hours (beacuse i have set it in that time, it can be forever until i restart).

With direct m3u file from vu+ duo 4k se openwebif is even worse because i need to restart the entire box to release the tuners. Thats why i use a streaming panel between the box and the emby server.

The problem comes when i process the m3u file via Emby, i can open it directly in VLC without issues, locally or externally, in less than 5 seconds without any freeze or tuner problem.

thanks.

embyserver.txt 5.49 MB · 1 download

OK, there's a good chance this is improved in the upcoming 4.7 server release if you'd like to try the beta channel. If you still have issues we can work together there to iron them out quicker.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
pepinacosplus

Hi, no, for family reasons o did not have toó much free time to try the beta server. I will wait for a stable release. Thanks for asking.

This is not in the topic theme but does emby support clearkey?