m3u stream Stopping

djerniehoule

djerniehoule

I’m pretty sure i’m not the only one who experiencing this, hoping for a fix/explanation. I’m using Apollo Group TV with Emby on Roku.

1. If i click the down button while watching a show it has a countdown.

2. I see at the end of the countdown it goes to a spinning circle, and I need to back out to what seems to reset?

3. Is there anyway to stop this from happening? it does not appear to be a buffering issue.

9DFA48E2-3911-4983-8D36-9029F78B1B23.jpeg

Exactly what are you playing?  Is it a live channel or some sort of on demand content?

If you play the exact same item in the web player, what happens?

djerniehoule

What can i show you? on the roku at the end of a live program it goes back to the guide, but on the pc it just keeps running 

2 hours ago, djerniehoule said:

What can i show you? on the roku at the end of a live program it goes back to the guide, but on the pc it just keeps running 

Hi.  Do you have the "Still Watching Prompt" option turned on in the Roku settings?  Are you actually looking at the screen when the program stops?

Hi, to add one additional question.  When the spinning circle start do nothing but wait.  See if it starts (even if there is a long delay).
Give it up to 2 minutes to see if it does anything at all or just continues the spinning circle.

That would help us narrow down your problem.