ROC theme: Recently added with subtitle(s) page

heula

Love the ROC theme and it is getting better and better but still I would like to see some things implanted.

Because I'm Dutch I always watch episodes with Dutch subtitles and now I always have to go in the episode detail page to see if that episode has subtitles available.

For me and probably more people that aren't English it would be very handy to have a recently added with subtitle(s) page.

In that page should be all episodes with internal or external subtitles available. I use external "name.srt" files for subtitles and they become visable in MBClassic after renaming to "name.nl.srt"

* Let them appear only with the episode frame with all info like in the episode detail page.

* In the recently added page only the episode name is visable so it would be nice to see the series clearlogo to know to what serie the episode belongs to.

* Backdrops in recently added are not working yet so it would be nice to see the backdrops of the serie too.

* Same thing for clearart in the recently added page which is not yet visable there.

525bcc7642af6_ROCrecentlyaddedwithsubsre525bcc99ee583_ROCrecentlyaddedwithsubsre