Downloads to Android but not iPhone

paulschofield

paulschofield

I had my server on a Windows 10, updated to Windows 11 laptop. Downloads worked perfectly.

I've moved the server to a Mac and started my library from scratch. Now it's on the Mac, downloads to the iPhone always get stuck on Ready To Transfer but they will download to my Android just fine. When I was using the server on Windows, both the iPhone and the Android downloads worked.

There's plenty of space on the iPhone and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app lots of times.

Anyone please help?

Edited by paulschofield

HI, please try a new download with the Emby for iOS 2.1.2 update that has just released and let us know how that compares. Thanks.

paulschofield

If I can download to the iPhone while running the Windows 11 server, would that not indicate my problem is with the Mac server? I don't know, just a thought

16 hours ago, paulschofield said:

If I can download to the iPhone while running the Windows 11 server, would that not indicate my problem is with the Mac server? I don't know, just a thought

Can you please go over an example and attach the corresponding emby server log? Thanks.