Need help for setup DLNA for Pansonic 50DXW734

Stadtkind

Stadtkind

Hi everyone,

i bought a Synology DS-218+.

I installed Emby Server on that device and copy my MKV Movies on the NAS.

My goal is to stream the Movies over NAS / Emby Server and with DLNA  to my Pansonic 50DXW734 TV.

The problem is that i see the video but get the Info that Audo is not supported.

So I think i must transcode it before but dont know how. In the past I use for that the Software Mezzmo.

He has the transcode option  "mpegts h264 mp3". This worked always.

I go to the Emby Server -> DLNA -> Profil and i tried every Profil. But none worked. Must I restart the Emby Server after selecting one Profil?

If yes, i can retry it again. If not maybe someone can say what i should do to get this worked.

How you maybe can read from my bad english description i am a total noob in that things.

Thank you

Klaus

Stadtkind

Hi,

I would say he tries to play it directly. 

This is the reason why I tried every Profil with the hope one will work.

In the meantime I found out that I can use emby on the Amazon fire stick 4k without any problems. Maybe I will go that way?!

55 minutes ago, Stadtkind said:

Hi,

I would say he tries to play it directly. 

This is the reason why I tried every Profil with the hope one will work.

In the meantime I found out that I can use emby on the Amazon fire stick 4k without any problems. Maybe I will go that way?!

Can you please attach the emby server log from when you tried to play with the panasonic?

Thanks !

Stadtkind

Hi Luke!

I played around with Emby on my Fire TV Stick and it looks like enough and great working for me.

So i don't think we must invest more time to find out what the problem is or which profil and setting i must make for my TV. 

The App on the Fire TV is time limited but It's worth it to me to pay your time and work in that Software. 

Thank you again for your fast reply  and time.