Tuner and guide not loading with channels dvr urls

graphixmaker

graphixmaker

Hi All

I recently setup a channels dvr server which resides on another machine from emby. I've used m3u tuners in the past with no issue but for some reason I can't seem to get this one working. I'm seeing an error having to do with sqllite but can't make sense of it. I can access the dvr server links directly which download the m3u8 and the guide data without issue in a browser, but no channels or guide will show up under live tv in emby.

embyserver.txt channels.m3u8

graphixmaker

Right before each error was, 

Debug SqliteItemRepository: GetInternalId

That might be totally unrelated, I just don’t know enough about the error I’m seeing. For now I’ve just put the correct iptables rules in place to pull streams from the hdhr behind the remote router. 

I’d like to know what the problem is because I feel like the channels dvr acting as the tuner gives me some extra flexibility but it isn’t a deal breaker. 

graphixmaker

@Luke I just wanted to update you that I'm putting this one to bed for now... I was able to successfully get my HDHomerun working remotely through a cloudflare tunnel, and will continue to use it that way with the m3u8 tuner in emby for now. Thanks for everything you guys do.