Rating System and popular movies

fallenwitch3r

fallenwitch3r

Are there any plans for a rating system where emby users can rate their content and synchronize this ratings with one of the big providers like IMDb or something else?

It would be great that those ratings are used to recommend movies from the emby database for the user.

The emby recommendation system that shows similar movies or series are bad. For example. I watched Blade and emby shows me similar movies like Pinocchio, ice age and American pie. None of these movies are similar to blade 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fallenwitch3r said:

I watched Blade and emby shows me similar movies like Pinocchio, ice age and American pie. None of these movies are similar to blade

What are the genres on the ones suggested compared to the one you watched?

36 minutes ago, fallenwitch3r said:

Action, romantic, Comedy etc. 

So they all share at least one genre, correct?

GrimReaper
2 hours ago, fallenwitch3r said:

The emby recommendation system that shows similar movies or series are bad. For example. I watched Blade and emby shows me similar movies like Pinocchio, ice age and American pie.

FWIW I have no rogue items in Blade's More Like This:

1183622635_Screenshot2022-01-24221638.thumb.png.1779f6aa11e80b2e6ae2428bc45563ad.png

• Agree 1

Happy2Play

Specific examples are needed but as ebr mention I believe only one genre is needed to match.  But I know mine appear correct

image.thumb.png.740fdca4036b29fe89870d61ff638b67.png

image.thumb.png.9395ec7e043a97a5805c62178da666da.png

1 hour ago, fallenwitch3r said:

Action, romantic, Comedy etc. 

Well if this is for Blade I would ask where it came from.  Pinocchio/Ice Age/American Pie are Comedy so it would match.

• 1 year later...
TechnoMonster

I'd also like a way to rate all of my music videos, on a scale from 1 to 10, and then be able to display that rating easily and even sort by the rating.

(Plex had a 1 to 5 star rating feature)

• Thanks 1