Forbidden ?

Gregersson

Gregersson

Har laddat ner och installerat programmet på  Synology serven  DS720+. Den går inte att nå/startar ej?

Vad behövs göras? Tacksam för hjälp .  🧐

Hi, after you install it does it show up in Package Center?

You should be able to open the Emby page in Package Center and see get something like this top left:
image.png.079b3e8de5b2a4702ced423d2a755223.png

Up top it tells us it's currently Runnings.
If it wasn't already running I would have a "Run" button.

Since Emby is already running I can click the link shown to get a login or home screen depending on settings used if previously logged in.
You will have a an account that is the Admin you created during setup.  That is what you use to login with.

Let us know how this works for you.

Gregersson

i tidigare meddelande. Titta på den undre skärm dumpningen detta meddelande får jag hela tiden !!!

kan ni se vad som är fel? Kan det finas program som inte är kompatibla med emby?

har installerat samt av installerat, har inga VPN har använt olika webbläsare. 

( Har kört emby  från Pc. i Windows Fungerar bra. 

Så tacksam för hjälp

hälsningar//Greger

It looks like you're switching back and forth with http and https which DSM doesn't like.

If you want to do a remote support session with me I can probably give you a hand with this as it might need a few changes in different programs.
Send me a PM if you want to do this. (hover over my name and you'll see messages).

Carlo

Emby is very advanced compared to other programs.  Because of all the different ways people need to use Emby you can tailor it specifically to your environment by filling in a few fields on the Network menu.

For example the domain file and secured port field for starters.

Looking at your URL it appears you might have set this up to run as an app in Synology which is why you're getting port 5001.  You don't want to run it through the Synology proxy as it doesn't support everything properly without being able to edit the nginx config which Synology doesn't allow.

It's better to use one of the default ports (8096 and 8920) and set your router to forward those ports directly to Emby.
If you have any issue doing this or want some help with it, send me a PM and we can do a remote session and I'll show you how to configure it.

Carlo