Xbox One App

SikSlayer

SikSlayer

I just saw on a forum, and then went looking on my friends list, that a Plex app IS in the hands of a lucky few.

techywarrior

WPCentral posted a short article just saying the Plex app for xb1 is coming. We should all post comments asking for the MB3 app :)

Not diss Plex or compare them. Just be like, "cool, but I can't wait for the mb3 app.". The more we keep mb3 in the public eye, or even mention it when someone is reading about Plex the more likely someone who doesn't know about mb3 will search and check it out.

• Like 8

Cheesegeezer

WPCentral posted a short article just saying the Plex app for xb1 is coming. We should all post comments asking for the MB3 app :)

Not diss Plex or compare them. Just be like, "cool, but I can't wait for the mb3 app.". The more we keep mb3 in the public eye, or even mention it when someone is reading about Plex the more likely someone who doesn't know about mb3 will search and check it out.

Yeah i've popped a couple of comments in there, but anonymously.  Great idea tho

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
jhoff80

Agreed, is there anything that we as users can do to make Microsoft get this going faster?  I mean, I'm assuming you guys probably don't even have SDK access for it yet.

jjfunaz

Considering with Windows 10+ there will be a single store for XB/WP/Desktop I'm sure they plan on allowing more developers access to putting apps on the XB1. The MB team is doing a great job and has managed to put out clients for an unbelievable amount of hardware in the last year. I'm sure whatever have in the works for XB is going to be awesome.

One of the questions I'll have is if XB1 supports DTS-HD audio, or would it require transcoding to play such files.

• Like 2