No guide data at all

Jk666

I am getting zero guide data for tv listings in my area. I get as far as zip code and no further. Message i receive is in attached pic

Screenshot 2022-01-18 213142.jpg

7 minutes ago, Jk666 said:

My zip code?? 

Not quite sure what you're asking. 

What values did you enter?

1 minute ago, Luke said:

Can you please attach the emby server log from when you tried to do this? Thanks.

Yes. Where can I find that file?

I do see successful validations of both features but there is also a failure previous to those validations in the log...

It looks to me like the guide does refresh, though:

2022-01-19 07:01:02.643 Info LiveTvManager: Refreshing guide with 4 days of guide data

@Jk666 are you trying to look beyond 4 days?

@Jk666 Would you be open to doing a remote session where I can log into your Desktop with you and we can look at this together?
If so hover over my username and send me a private message and we can arrange this.

Carlo

Edited by cayars

Oops, I'm sorry you of course did PM to let me know you would like to do it later for a specific reason you mentioned in the PM.

That of course is totally fine considering... We can just put this on hold until you're ready.
No problem at all.

Carlo

23 minutes ago, cayars said:

Oops, I'm sorry you of course did PM to let me know you would like to do it later for a specific reason you mentioned in the PM.

That of course is totally fine considering... We can just put this on hold until you're ready.
No problem at all.

Carlo

awesome! Thanks much!