Some channels have no guide data

denz

Have been away for a long time and finally back and for some reason some channels have no guide data. I removed the tuner removed the guide data added everything back but guide still empty. I am using Icetv from Australia. 

guide.PNG

mapping.PNG

embyserver.txt shows (5).xmltv

I certainly did and while going through other days noticed some other channels are starting to have missing guide data. Downloaded the portable stable version and it has no issues all the channels are showing guide data. Is there something that I can nuke or do I have to reinstall everything is there a way to backup series records.

image.png.2703be3631c080287f108521cfd65a5a.png

Edited by denz

No Luck

If I try to map another channel data to these channels they are always black. If I do the same to other channels they get the guide data of that channel. 

I am also seeing these errors in the alerts section

Exception of type 'SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException' was thrown.
at SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException.CheckOk(sqlite3 db, Int32 rc)
at SQLitePCL.pretty.StatementImpl.MoveNext()
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.ExecuteWithStringFormatParam(IDatabaseConnection db, String query, String valueText, Int64[] values)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.DeleteItemsInTransaction(IDatabaseConnection db, Int64[] ids, Boolean containsFolders, Boolean supportsPeople, Boolean supportsChapters, Boolean supportsCollections, Boolean supportsMediaStreams, Boolean supportsListItems, Boolean supportsExternalDatabases)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.DeleteItemsInChunks(Int64[] ids, IDatabaseConnection db, Boolean containsFolders, Boolean supportsPeople, Boolean supportsChapters, Boolean supportsCollections, Boolean supportsMediaStreams, Boolean supportsListItems, Boolean supportsExternalDatabases)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Data.SqliteItemRepository.DeleteChannels(Int64[] idsToDelete)
at Emby.LiveTV.LiveTvManager.CleanDeadChannels(Int64[] currentIdList)
at Emby.LiveTV.LiveTvManager.RefreshChannelsInternal(IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)