TV, questions, comments

perry59
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

When browsing in the initial TV page, there is a header at the top of the screen with menu selections for " suggestions, latest, episodes, genre" etc.

on my installation, when I'm perusing TV and I select "episodes" from the aforementioned menu, I end up getting ALL episodes from ALL shows being displayed. It's a bit of a cluster if you know what I mean. Not very helpful.

Is there some way to get to get MB to display ONLY the episodes from the selection show? or even better a season from the show?

• Solution

Yes - select any show, then select the season and you will be presented with all the episodes from that season.

• Like 1

Yes - select any show, then select the season and you will be presented with all the episodes from that season.

Yes, when a season is selected it automatically shows the episodes for that season.

If a season is NOT selected and you click on the episodes button on the menu strip up top then it takes you to a screen where ALL episodes from all shows are shown.

I was just wondering if this is by design, or if I mucked something up :blink:

Thanks!

MrWebsmith

its by design.. those top level "tabs" relate to the overall collection you are in.. in your case tv.. so its that collection and browse by... latest/nextup/series/genre/episodes etc....

if you want to work "within" a show or within a season you select it and work in the main content area of the web client.. (those tabs at the top STILL will relate to TV as a whole)