New User Flow/Support

HawkXP71

HawkXP71

I dont like the idea of creating a user with a no password, yes I could set one, and "require" the user to change it, but I cant enforce that.

I would love to see some work put into the adding users via the emby connect flow.

For me, ideally, I could send the user to emby connect site, let them create the account first.
Then as part of that flow, they could provide a "server request", ie a URL for a server they were asking for permission to join.

Then the admin of the server would get a notification from my server, that a new user request has been received, and I could either approve or disapprove on the local server, and the credentials would initially be a random password.

On the local server side, adding the ability to "require user to change the password the next time they log in" would enable this to happen with no password information being exchanged.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Luan kaique said:

Teria a possibilidade de criar uma opção de dias para o usuário? E bloqueio automático após aqueles dias de uso?

É possível para o futuro. Obrigado.

HawkXP71
On 1/12/2022 at 5:28 PM, Luan kaique said:

Teria a possibilidade de criar uma opção de dias para o usuário? E bloqueio automático após aqueles dias de uso?

That would be a great option, for those too lazy to use google translate, having the ability to limit user access to a server based on the day of the week