TV Guide time not updating after leaving the chancel

AndyXH

Currently if I'm watching a channel and I've been watching it for a long time when i leave the channel it takes be back to the guide but the guide still shows data from 7PM but the current is 9PM so i leave live tv and go back and it removes the past times. I think it would be nice once someone leaves the channel the guide should automatedly update. Hope this makes sense. 

Edited by andreaxheli

Please see attached image its 6:04PM and the guide has not refreshed this is via web but same thing happens on the different  platforms

Edited by AndreaXheli

I've seen this as well on the web app but in a minute or two it will correct itself.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
AndyXH

Yes, I'm still able to reproduce this. Happens via web & Samsung tv app. No issue on the android app 

Edited by andreaxheli

Hi.  That looks like it is only about 35 minutes past the guide start time.  I think within 45min to an hour is reasonable.  If you wait 10 more minutes or so, does it update?

AndyXH

Hello! On the Samsung TV app no i had a few hours pass and it never updates i have to go back to the main screen and back into the Live TV then it updates other wise no and on the web i have no test it that far but if I can recall from last time I tested it didn't updates after 10 min

AndyXH

You're Welcome! Thank you! also same happens on via web if I refresh the screen then it changes. Seems like the Android app is the only one that's doing it correctly for now ;) Thanks for everything. :)

• 4 weeks later...