Music Support?

mbc0

Hi,

I have been using XBMC3 for quite a while now on the Eminence MB3 Skin and have very few/no problems.  I don't play music very much on XBMC but when I tried the other night I can see all my albums/artists etc but could only play one song at a time? is it possible to select an artist/album and play it? or even better just play all my music on random? 

Many thanks

im85288

Hi,

Most of us just scan our music direct into xbmc to take advantage of how it is handed natively as things like played status etc are not very important when it comes to music. So I could not say for sure how to play full albums etc, but will try and take a look if your still wanting to use the mb version, if not then please post in the Eminence thread and I'll add an option to use the native music library..or possibly exclude the mb version completely as I've started doing in my latest skin mods (Equilibrium and 1080 XF)

Cheers

• Like 1

xnappo

I think you can do a 'Play all from here' in the context menu from within an album, but admittedly our playlist support is very lacking - especially compared to the native XBMC database.