Live TV linked to Hdhomerun, but doesn’t appear on Home Screen

Dave9999
Go to solution Solved by Carlo,

Dave9999

I setup a Hdhomerun Flex 4K. Emby recognizes it, and allows me to select channels. When I view Emby’s Home Screen, Live TV is selected as the third Home Screen option. Any ideas?

Hi, I'm not sure I follow what you're saying.  In setup you added the tuner. Did you also add a guide and verify channel mapping?

You will then have a new "virtual library" for Live TV.  We will get another "virtual library" created with your first recording if it doesn't auto generate it.
You will need to grant permissions to those libs to anyone that should have access.

Each person including yourself can then go into the home screen configuration and order the libraries however you want.

Channels and guide data should show up in the TV section when you enter it now.

Dave9999

Thanks. I added my HDhomerun as a source, and chose Emby Guide Data as a Guide Data source. Guide data got refreshed. My problem is that I cannot access the guide because Live TV never shows up on the Home Screen, even though I have selected Live TV as the third item my Home Screen. Also, on the Home Screen settings page, no additional virtual libraries show up,

• Solution

Check the user you are using to make sure it looks like this:
image.png.d88878ce60332632b9805d294b611f2c.png

That will make sure the user has access to the Live TV features.
If that wasn't the problem check the following.

Each and every client requires it's own configuration for some things so please try editing the home screen again with a specific client you will use for viewing.

Add "Live TV" to one of the top 7 sections as well as make sure it shows up in the library order.  Just for testing more it to spot one. 

Does it work now?  Have you verified