Other Cloud Sync options.

GurtLushSalmon

GurtLushSalmon

Hey just a quick suggetion that i was wondering if could be supported in the future. I was hoping that some other sync options for other storage sites could be added such as PCloud obviously I have no idea how easy this would be to add. 

• Like 1

Hi, given enough demand, yes more providers are possible. To be honest though, it makes the most sense to just mount them to local folders and then use folder sync. If you do it that way, then that allows any option to be supported.

• Agree 1

GoodOleHarold

If you are referring to having your content in the cloud and Emby play from it...

I might suggest Rclone. I use this and have done for a few years with both Google Drive and OneDrive. Works flawlessly with Emby assuming you have a half decent download speed

GurtLushSalmon

I would use RClone but have been having issues trying to get it working in a Truenas jail. If i was using windows would be no problem. 

GoodOleHarold

I guess this is the wrong forum to discuss Rclone issues. I know it does support freeBSD so I would only suggest the documentation or there community.

• 9 months later...
carloscortesp

I have all my movies saved in Google Drive and I want to make Emby read the folder where the movies are in Google Drive. I use Ubuntu on my computer. Is this possible? On Windows I was already able to do it but not on Ubuntu.

35 minutes ago, carloscortesp said:

I have all my movies saved in Google Drive and I want to make Emby read the folder where the movies are in Google Drive. I use Ubuntu on my computer. Is this possible? On Windows I was already able to do it but not on Ubuntu.

Hi, is there a way to mount it to a local folder?