can't forget server

Moreje

exact same thing here. I just installed my server in docker. added apple tv app, worked just fine, and then i was stupid enough to change the server name in emby docker. ever since then no apple tv inside the house will connect. after 4 hours of so of not working i finally got one of them to show a screen like that that shows the ability to delete the old server name. but when you click on the button it does nothing.

yet android, ios, chrome, roku, firestick and even apple tv app Infuse7 all work. just no apple tv 4k tvos15 with emby app

moreje, this is no plex with 1000s of employees so dont expect a response or fix anytime soon. use Infuse7 app and pay their stupid fee.

sadly i am emby now due to too much media and the everwatching big brother called plex. within the next few years plex is going to start ratting people out.

it has something to due with licensing and adding the ability to do in app purchases. How can they sell Apple services when they have people that have the data already before Apple even puts it out. latest few updates they added a "releasing on /0/0/0 (future date)" next to a title thats not out yet.

furthermore, there are already numerous cases outside the US, of plex users going to jail over their collection, shared or not. not to mention US Congress passed a bill with the COVID Funds last year to start targeting users in the US. it was signed by both parties. So far they are only targeting larger users selling plex seats using something like Google Drive, its only a matter of time until they start going after people that have little users, and not selling seats, but that have big collections.

so, without much choice i deleted my trakt account, chrome gmail, and plex, and reset up a new chrome, with no trakt, and only on emby.

now i just have to wait until they fix the issue. hopefully they will

• 2 weeks later...
Stephen49

I have the same problem. Can’t delete server. I’m guessing the last release on  Nov 22 2021 caused this of many issues.