IPTV icon larger than other media in top row of home screen

vdrover

vdrover

I use custom images for all libraries that are all the same size. I have a similar image for the IPTV plugin, which below is listed as "VOD".

As you can see, the VOD icon is larger than the library icons. This is seen on the Apple TV client app, but not the web app nor iOS.

download.png

IMG_4872.PNG

Hi, yes this is on our list for review, but in the meantime I would suggest making sure that your custom images are all using a 16:9 aspect ratio.

vdrover

I think the default images are 640x360 (16:10-ish), so I used that image size when I made my icons. Would you expect a difference if I changed them all to 16:9? Note that I observed this also before customizing any icons. I assumed that the image used for IPTV was just a different size than the libraries. But after replacing them all with 640x360 images, the issue persisted.

44 minutes ago, vdrover said:

I think the default images are 640x360 (16:10-ish), so I used that image size when I made my icons. Would you expect a difference if I changed them all to 16:9? Note that I observed this also before customizing any icons. I assumed that the image used for IPTV was just a different size than the libraries. But after replacing them all with 640x360 images, the issue persisted.

Yes that would make a difference.