IOS 15.2 / iphone 13 pro / No notifications (99% of the time)?

AdienMakram

AdienMakram

Hi guys,
this behaviour just started recently.
I wont receive any notifications, at all. even though I triple checked all parameters.
focus mode is completely disabled, all notifications are explicitly enabled.
I dont even keep it on silent.

The only workaround I get is to having to open each app one by one manually and give it a second to refresh.

The behavior is also oddly inconsistent, stuff like Messenger and Outlook will occasionally leak a notification for example. But then when I open the apps, I actually have more messages waiting for me.

Disabling bluetooth and restarting the phone did work at first but after a couple of cycles that also just stopped doing its thing.

Can anyone provide any new info or workarounds for this?
Cheers!

AdienMakram
On 29/12/2021 at 15:31, AdienMakram said:

Hi guys,
this behaviour just started recently.
I wont receive any notifications, at all. even though I triple checked all parameters.
focus mode is completely disabled, all notifications are explicitly enabled.
I dont even keep it on silent.

The only workaround I get is to having to open each app one by one manually and give it a second to refresh.

The behavior is also oddly inconsistent, stuff like Messenger and Outlook will occasionally leak a notification for example. But then when I open the apps, I actually have more messages waiting for me.

Disabling bluetooth and restarting the phone did work at first but after a couple of cycles that als router login o just stopped doing its thing.

Can anyone provide any new info or workarounds for this?
Cheers!  192.168.0.1

issue got solved