"Ends at" missing on media info page

ryderjj89

ryderjj89

Pretty much the title. On Web, there is the "Ends at" which tells you when something will be over. This is missing on our Samsung TVs. Both the same model. May seem minor but this is very useful for when you want to watch something before bed and quickly see if it ends on time. My wife really misses it too lol. Not sure what update may have removed it but I know it's been gone for a little while now.

See pic for example (from Web).

image.png.5b4d8cd1c6c1866701b17aa24cf73659.png

Edited by ryderjj89
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
ryderjj89

I know this was posted during the holidays. Giving it a bump. I'm not sure if @FrostBytemanages this app but I'm sure others might be missing this feature. Didnt see it mentioned as being fixed as part of the latest update 10 hours ago.

FrostByte
12 minutes ago, ryderjj89 said:

I know this was posted during the holidays. Giving it a bump. I'm not sure if @FrostBytemanages this app but I'm sure others might be missing this feature. Didnt see it mentioned as being fixed as part of the latest update 10 hours ago.

I'm just a moderator of this section of the forum.  Luke and SamES are the devs.  

I'm guessing they removed it to clean up the screen some after the Info popup was added to the OSD and is the same on all ET apps now.  However, you need to be actually playing the movie to see it now.

Maybe the devs can comment.

• Like 1

ryderjj89
4 hours ago, FrostByte said:

I'm just a moderator of this section of the forum.  Luke and SamES are the devs.  

I'm guessing they removed it to clean up the screen some after the Info popup was added to the OSD and is the same on all ET apps now.  However, you need to be actually playing the movie to see it now.

Maybe the devs can comment.

Thanks for the response. I wasn't sure if you were a dev for app. Would be nice to get that back.

• Agree 1

Hello.. When you are playing the movie, press the remote control button (down arrow) and you will get an option below that says Info and Chapter, choose info and it tells you what time the movie ends.

Cheers

• Like 1

ryderjj89
18 minutes ago, zianra said:

Hello.. When you are playing the movie, press the remote control button (down arrow) and you will get an option below that says Info and Chapter, choose info and it tells you what time the movie ends.

Cheers

Okay I will try that out. How about for TV shows?

FrostByte

That's the Info screen I mentioned the other day.   It works for all video types.  Just click the down arrow twice.

• 1 month later...
jscoys

Hello just to mention I’m pretty sad to see this removed from the media info page as I was using it to check if I was about watching the media or not, like “argh it’s finishing too late, don’t have the time…”. Personally I don’t see what the issue was so it required to be removed? It wasn’t breaking the ui also where it was, so guys why did you take that decision?

• Agree 1

ryderjj89
1 hour ago, jscoys said:

Hello just to mention I’m pretty sad to see this removed from the media info page as I was using it to check if I was about watching the media or not, like “argh it’s finishing too late, don’t have the time…”. Personally I don’t see what the issue was so it required to be removed? It wasn’t breaking the ui also where it was, so guys why did you take that decision?

Yeah I agree. It was very convenient to have.

Wish we could just get this added back to the main media page next to the runtime.

Edited by ryderjj89
  • Agree 1