Live TV Issue

eltiobarbas

eltiobarbas

Hi, i have an issue with live TV.

Im running stable versions and i add my Emigma2 receiver via HD Homerun, all seems perfect, i get EPG perfect and list of channels all seems ok..

Sometimes(Mostly of the time), i cant play channels, via android  or via Samsung Tizen app..

Seems stuck and have black screens and sometimes close stream atuomatically, sometimes works after wait 1 or 2+- minutes, and others not load.

I see sometimes create transcoding logs and others not.

Can you check it?

Regards

embyserver.txt

ffmpeg-transcode-be5fbda9-cd7c-4999-8b09-702fff5dc9b9_1.txt ffmpeg-transcode-8769ca60-f8c8-465c-bef0-8e77d98e5c7e_1.txt ffmpeg-transcode-62aa06fa-490e-4aa7-8e44-e3cf8e30564f_1.txt ffmpeg-transcode-1dca15ff-cbc4-4af1-9a1b-fa68750ef4d6_1.txt ffmpeg-transcode-079c57d9-8bfe-4529-8b4e-02f4c94ad337_1.txt ffmpeg-transcode-01b7d738-c0ff-45b2-a974-6677be06413a_1.txt

Edited by eltiobarbas
Added Files

Hi, ffmpeg is logging all kinds of errors when processing these streams complaining about missing information on the streams.

What kind of streams are you exporting from Emigma2?

eltiobarbas

Hi, this is my actual settings.
    -VU+ Solo SE (Latest Openpli image 8.1)
    -Double Turner Enable and Working Fine
    -Emby Latest Beta and VU+ Plugin enable in Docker container

I setup VuPlus plugin in Emby and Channels and EPG are received OK in Emby server.
When i try to stream channels takes forever and mostly of the times not open. 
I attach logs and screenshot of the Stream a im trying to open in Samsung Tizen App.

I tested stream in android with Dream Player App and streams are perfect and Opening and Zapping its really fast.
But if i try with Emby Android app , same issue, really slow opening streams or no open.

Regards

IMG_20211228_170156.jpg

ffmpeg-transcode-05f2c565-803e-4081-b215-ec2e73cfa517_1.txt ffmpeg-transcode-c36bbd90-9124-406c-a97d-7cb882099ec9_1.txt embyserver.txt

Edited by eltiobarbas

Hi, looking at the ffmpeg log files ffmpeg is having a tough time with these streams as the don't seem to be in spec.  I'm not sure what can be done by Emby.

I'm not familiar with VU+ so I don't know, but does it do any processing of the streams?  If so you may want to try other settings.

• 2 weeks later...
eltiobarbas

Hi...i still continues with this issues, only happens when trasncoding its needed it, if its direct mostly of the times open ok, but if need transcodings takes forever or sometimes directly not open stream.

But if i use direct stream via VU+ , without using Emby all perfect, i tested with Android with Dream Player and PC via VLC and open and zapping perfect.

How do the ffmpeg logs look in Emby?  Do they still show all the errors as the previous logs you uploaded show?

Emby isn't going to be able to use the streams as is if nothing has changed from before.

• 2 weeks later...
eltiobarbas

Hi,

I continue with the issue, the ffmpeg logs are the same like i uploaded in first post...

I tested with others programs in android and pc and works perfect the streams, the issue it's with emby and transcoding.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
eltiobarbas

Hi,

Im making test with Luke and new beta, in Web, iOS and Android clients works fine now, but Tizen app not want to work fine...

Seems if i try to stream via AutoDirect , channels stuck with spinner and need to close and open Tizen app.

But if i set Fixed Stream like for example 1080p -10Mbps all the channels with higger bitrate will open perfect because the stream will trascode, but if go to any stream with lower bitrate for example 720p streams, this stream not work becuase try to Autodirect reproduction because my settings are set to 1080p.. and then black screen and stuck app, and need to close...

Sorry if not explain well...

This issue its only in tizen App, the rest work fine.

Regards