Save Dashboard/Home Display settings per user

CBers

CBers

If you have to clear the browser cache for some reason, or you use a new computer, then the Display settings for the Dashboard and Home pages are the default settings.

image.png.a5963471dc21d36a60a7b9185989cc74.png 

If the settings were saved per user, then no matter what computer or browser you use, then the settings will be the same every time.

image.png.066bed1b833cc532d754d29d6c865b8a.png

Thanks.

Edited by CBers
  • Like 2

CBers
3 minutes ago, ebr said:

This is asking the same thing, correct?

Similar, but not identical.

I'd like the user settings to be stored on the server so that all browser logins are the same no matter what the device or browser is.

That request seems to want the same, but also the ability to override with local changes.

• Like 1

Just now, CBers said:

Similar, but not identical.

I'd like the user settings to be stored on the server so that all browser logins are the same no matter what the device or browser is.

That request seems to want the same, but also the ability to override with local changes.

Right but you are specifying a particular implementation - the net effect of that request would give you what you are asking for.  Always best to frame a feature request as a generic user-based desire as opposed to a specific implementation to produce that desire.

Since both of these implementations will produce what this is asking for, I'm going to consider this a dup.  Thanks.