Hardware for using M3U address and going though Emby Server

SiRkNiGhT115

SiRkNiGhT115

Hello,

I been trying to figure out how i can setup my Emby Server to run IPTV with a Hardware adapter or Box? I do understand i need to purchase the Premier Emby in order to used IPTV. ok, so what i am trying to do is run a hardware device that can stream IPTV connect to a Router that is running my VPN (CyberGhost). This router is only connecting to the VPN and everything connecting to the router is going though CyberGhost, so i need a hardware device that i can connect to the router, then i can connect to the Emby Server on a Different Ethernet port on the server. I had two ports on the Emby server that i can used. One port is used to connect though my ISP and the other port I wanted to connect to the hardware device that is running IPTV in order to hide the IPTV channels from my ISP. I have Emby Server running on Truenas and have Trunas config for other apps in my local network. So can someone help me figure out what i need to do in order to get this started? can someone let me know of a device that can connect to my server using ethernet port or USB and stream it though Emby? I hope this make sense ? Please let me know if i can do this or not? and I am sorry if this posting my cause a issue.

Thank You

• Confused 1

That sounds like quite a complex scenario. If you have m3u addresses, can't you just import them into emby server using our m3u feature?

SiRkNiGhT115

Well, what it come down to is I am trying to bootleg some of the channels like the NFL red zone from a website and i heard that if your ISP find out you are doing this you can get into big trouble, so i am going though a VPN and watching some of these channels for free but I want to steam everything though Emby so when i am out of town i can login and watch these channels. The server i am running that has Emby has two ethernet ports on the processor and i went to run the Live TV on one of the ethernet port that will go though the VPN. I been looking around to find something in order to manage to do this but I can't find anything. I don't wanted to stream these channels and get a warning about copyrights ! from my ISP. I am pretty sure i can copy the address to Emby but i don't know if my ISP will pick this information up and l will get in trouble for this? I been trying for weeks now on trying to find a way around this, the only thing i can think of is putting a hardware device that will run M3U files and set them up on Emby so i can watch them. I hope this make some sense to you? unless someone can come out with a better idea on doing this? Thank You for your time!