Some problems with new update

Nic0wyN

Hi,

First, in menu, no background image, (only the color chosen in relation to the theme).

Second, and more important, i watch show tv actually with ASS subtitle, and it's very very small size, unreadable, try fix it in option and put subtitle on very large, doesn't affect. i tested a movie with SRT and PGS subtitle, and works good. So can i fix it by another way or only a new update can fix it ?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Second, and more important, i watch show tv actually with ASS subtitle, and it's very very small size, unreadable, try fix it in option and put subtitle on very large, doesn't affect. i tested a movie with SRT and PGS subtitle, and works good. So can i fix it by another way or only a new update can fix it ?

Can we please look at an example?

Thanks.

For subtitle, it's ok, it was 3 episodes have apparently sub bugged, others one was good.

For background, it's in menu, in each library (movie, tv ect...) before there were the tv series, movies ect... wallpaper,  now there is just the theme color (see photos).

IMG_1282.JPG

IMG_1283.JPG

MrVoid21
On 12/19/2021 at 5:40 PM, Luke said:

Can we please look at an example?

Thanks.

I think that he doesn't know that ass subs cannot be changed,And im pretty sure his pgs subs are transcoding,thats why hes saying theyre fine.Maybe the ass subs look small bcs as ive said before,the ass renderer as of right now is vey bad and looks very different than it should 

CrappyUserName
On 12/26/2021 at 12:33 AM, MrVoid21 said:

Maybe the ass subs look small bcs as ive said before,the ass renderer as of right now is vey bad and looks very different than it should 

I have the following settings in the [Script Info] section of the ASS files to set the size.

PlayResX: 384
PlayResY: 288