Time Lord - skip processing for x days on newly released item?

datanet

datanet

Is there a possibility of adding a feature to the plug-in that lets you specify a number of days to skip changing the date for items added to the library based on the current date and the release date?

For example, I use Radarr which will constantly look for better versions of movies based on criteria I have specified.  I would like Time Lord to correct the "date added" so those replaced movies do not show up in the Latest Movies.  That works perfectly fine with how Time Lord currently works, but what I would also like to be able to do is specify an "ignore time period" of say x number of days days where Time Lord will not change the date added for any newly released Movies that are added.  This will ensure that movies that are newly available and added stay in the Latest Movies section (in the order they became available for downloading) even if their premier/release date was months prior.  The problem I have is that quite often it can take a while before a movie is available to add to the library.  When the movie is added, Time Lord will update the date added and push it completely out of the Latest Movies and then no one will see it was added and available to watch.  Having this one option to skip changing the date for x amount of days between the current date and premier/release date would resolve this problem and make it a near perfect plug-in for what it does. 

Logic:  If Current Date - Release Date  <  x then skip processing

x = user specified number of days to ignore processing from official release date.  I would personally use something like x=200 days for my needs.