New update

MrVoid21

MrVoid21

Finally a new update dropped!But there are some things that dissapointed me.Thought this update would be bigger,but it didnt fix much things.The renderer for the ass subs is still bad,And the screen moves up and down when switching between play,mark as play,trailer,more etc.Most importantly,what i thought would be the best thing for this update,where are the chapters?They shouldve been added with this update.There is also no way to go to a certain point in a movie.For example i want to go to the half of the movie,as it is now i can only spam the plus 10 seconds to get there.Thersgould really be a way to skip with just holding the right/left in our remotes.To make the app More appealing,yall could add the backdrop when clicking on the settings while on an episode.I saw that now backdrops are more visible and they switch in a certain time.Thumbs up for that!But there is so much work to be done,that couldve easily been added to this update.

Hi, yes a better subtitle renderer is coming.

And the screen moves up and down when switching between play,mark as play,trailer,more etc

Resolved for next app update.

In-video chapters will be coming as well. Thanks for the feedback.

28 minutes ago, MrVoid21 said:

as it is now i can only spam the plus 10 seconds to get there

Hi MrVoid21,

there is another way to navigate through a movie.

Simply use the "Channel Up/Down" Buttons on your remote to make bigger steps.

Greetz

nanuk

MrVoid21
33 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, yes a better subtitle renderer is coming.

You know things better than me,but can the ass subs that Vlc,Mpv,mx Player use aka Libass be used for the Lg app,or are the only options either the one avaible rn,libjass and subtitle octopus?

rbjtech
1 hour ago, MrVoid21 said:

Finally a new update dropped!But there are some things that dissapointed me.Thought this update would be bigger,but it didnt fix much things.The renderer for the ass subs is still bad,And the screen moves up and down when switching between play,mark as play,trailer,more etc.Most importantly,what i thought would be the best thing for this update,where are the chapters?They shouldve been added with this update.There is also no way to go to a certain point in a movie.For example i want to go to the half of the movie,as it is now i can only spam the plus 10 seconds to get there.Thersgould really be a way to skip with just holding the right/left in our remotes.To make the app More appealing,yall could add the backdrop when clicking on the settings while on an episode.I saw that now backdrops are more visible and they switch in a certain time.Thumbs up for that!But there is so much work to be done,that couldve easily been added to this update.

The LG Magic remote has always been THE best way to navigate on the Emby LG App.  You simply point it anywhere you like on the playback bar and it brings up the thumbails, then just click the centre button and playback resumes from that point.  It also allows you to point and click on any item/selection, just like a mouse and button click would.  ie click on 'F' on the alphabet picker, then movie 'F...' and it will start to play - no use of LEFT,RIGHT, UP or DOWN required ..    It works on most apps, plus the normal TV navigation - it's not just for Emby ;)