DVBviewer channels: access from LG smart TV DLNA

nabla79

Hi, I have the DVBviewer plugin installed in Emby. I use this plugin to access from Emby to the DVB-T/DVB-S channels that I have configured within the DVBviewer software.
These channels are also usually visible and accessible from my LG C1 Smart TV, through the DLNA protocol.
But often and randomly some channels become not accessible, with an error message displayed on my TV (something like: "the device is not connected").
Then if I re-try multiple times to open the same channel it happens to have it accessible again (after a certain number of not successful attempts, with the same error message).
Can you please provide help in investigating what the issue could be? 

embyserver.txt

pünktchen

@nabla79 why don't you use the Emby app on your LG TV? If it's not available, why are you trying to play DVBViewer channels thru Emby's DLNA server when you can just use the DLNA server of DVBViewer Mediaserver?

On 12/20/2021 at 11:03 PM, pünktchen said:

@nabla79 why don't you use the Emby app on your LG TV? If it's not available, why are you trying to play DVBViewer channels thru Emby's DLNA server when you can just use the DLNA server of DVBViewer Mediaserver?

Yes, a good alternative is to use the Emby app on my LG TV: I confirm it works without issues for viewing the DVB-viewer live-tv channels. But DLNA is a good alternative, which is opened faster; so I was curious if the issues with DLNA could have been fixed in some way.
I also tried the DLNA service of the DVBViewer media server: it works ok on all the channels, except some of them which require special DVBViewer plugins to be opened. Those special channels are never opened through the BVDViewer DLNA. 
Emby DLNA instead is able to open this special channels, but it is affected by the problem that I have described above: some channels are sometimes not opened and that happens randomly.