Reorder metadata sources

thegrunge
Go to solution Solved by thegrunge,

thegrunge

@LukeBonjour, de mon coté j'essaie de faire reconnaitre des contes a emby, peut importe la facon que je nomme les fichiers que ce soit le titre original ou bien la traduction en anglais ou francais. Emby ne veux pas les reconnaitres. j'ai installer tout les pluggins indiqué, mais ca ne fonctionne pas plus. J'ai donc seulement garder themoviedb car les scan sont plus rapide et il y a moins d'erreurs d'association. Les titres de contes originaux sont en allemand.

J'ai aussi une question a part de ce sujet. Pourquoi chaque fois que je retire un fichier d'un dossier, emby le place comme si je venais de l'ajouter. Pourtant la date de l'ajout du fichier dans le dossier ne change pas. C'est que j'ai un logiciel qui crée automatiquement des dossiers pour chaque film et ce n'est pas nécessaire. Je fais une comparaison avec plex car, avec lui ca ne fait pas ca tout comme il trouve les contes mentionner plus haut sans problèmes.

Merci! 

Hello, for my part I try to recognize emby tales, no matter how I name the files whether it is the original title or the translation in English or French. Emby don't want to recognize them. I installed all the pluggins indicated, but it doesn't work anymore. So I only keep themoviedb because the scans are faster and there is less association error. The original story titles are in German.

I also have a question aside from this topic. Why every time I remove a file from a folder, emby places it as if I had just added it. However, the date of adding the file to the folder does not change. It's that I have software that automatically creates folders for each movie and that isn't necessary. I make a comparison with plex because, with him it does not do that just as he finds the tales mentioned above without problems.

Thank you!

Edited by thegrunge

thegrunge

@Luke Salut, ce que j'essaie de faire reconnaitre par emby sont les contes de grimm, j'ai tenté de modifier le nom qui était en français par celui original en allemand, mais meme cela n'a pas fonctionné. Pour ce qui est des fichiers qui reviennent comme fraichement ajouté quand je les retires des dossiers, ca je ne sais pas si il existe une solution, mais ca serait bien. Merci! 

Hi, what I'm trying to get emby to recognize are grimm's tales, I tried to change the name that was in French to the original one in German, but even that didn't work. As for the files that come back as freshly added when I remove them from the folders, I don't know if there is a solution, but that would be good. Thank you!

@thegrunge how are your files named and organized? What languages have you configured in library options? What metadata fetchers are enabled and in what order?

thegrunge

@LukeBonjour, en fait j'ai essayer de nommer avec les titres original en allemand et j'ai aussi creer un section emby juste pour ca avec la langue allemand et le pays aussi pour etre certain, mais ca na pas plus fonctionner. Jutilise seulement themoviebd, j'avais essayer les autre plugins mais ca n'avais rien changer. Ce n'est pas super grave ce n'est qu'avec ca que j'ai de la misere. Ce qui me tanne le plus c'est quand je retire un film deja reconnu par emby d'un dossier qui est dans le meme dossier source, le film apparait comme nouvellement ajouter.

Hello, in fact I tried to name with the original titles in German and I also created an emby section just for that with the German language and the country too to be sure, but it didn't work anymore. I only use themoviebd, I had to try the other plugins but it didn't change anything. It is not super serious it is only with that that I have misery. What annoys me the most is when I remove a film already recognized by emby from a folder that is in the same source folder, the film appears as newly added.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution
thegrunge

@Luke Bonjour, ce n'est pas grave je me posais simplement la question a savoir pourquoi plex reussi a les trouver, ils doivent utiliser d'autres sources de métadonner que celle que l'ont connais.

Hello, it does not matter I was just wondering why plex managed to find them, they must use other sources of metadata than the one they know.

Thank you.

Hello, it does not matter I was just wondering why plex managed to find them, they must use other sources of metadata than the one they know.

I can't really answer without looking at a specific example. Please provide the information requested and then we'll dive into it. Thanks.