DSM7 I still don't have notification for new emby versions

Tandhruil

Happy2Play
5 hours ago, Luke said:

Can that note be added to the Download page.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Happy2Play said:

Can that note be added to the Download page.

Yes we'll need to add that. Thanks.

Tandhruil
14 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi Luke,

I know it takes a "few weeks" but there's almost a month since the 4.6.6 was released.

Well, I'll come back in a "few weeks" if I still don't have notification (or if the package center is updated)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

They rejected our 4.6.7 submission due to the way we handle the internal version code of the package, so we need to adjust that and resubmit. So that's why it is taking longer to get 4.6.7 into Package Center. You can still install it manually though.

Tandhruil
On 1/10/2022 at 7:04 PM, Luke said:

They rejected our 4.6.7 submission due to the way we handle the internal version code of the package, so we need to adjust that and resubmit. So that's why it is taking longer to get 4.6.7 into Package Center. You can still install it manually though.

I @Luke, Thanks for the feedback

Did they rejected the 4.6.6 release too ? Because in the Package Center, it's still the 4.6.4 that is available.

The release 4.6.6 was published almost 2 months ago

I'll keep waiting, stay tuned ;)

emby.png

Edited by Tandhruil
wrong image

Happy2Play
1 hour ago, Tandhruil said:
On 1/10/2022 at 10:04 AM, Luke said:

Did they rejected the 4.6.6 release too ? Because in the Package Center, it's still the 4.6.4 that is available.

For the time .5/.6/.7 came out I highly doubt it was submitted.  And would guess the same versioning issue would apply,

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Tandhruil said:

The release 4.6.6 was published almost 2 months ago

I'll keep waiting, stay tuned ;)

emby.png

The Synology package store is new to our releases and we've actually had very little interaction with them when you think about it since there has only been one release through them after their major OS release, then we hit the holiday season. It's kind of normal to have to find a groove with each store to see how they like/require things when they "forgot" to document things or have changed policy or methods since they produced documentation on the process. It would not be surprising to take a couple more releases before things get smooth in this respect.

You don't gain anything from the store vs our website so no point in waiting when it's right here: https://emby.media/download.html