ViewMaster - Kodi 19

xnappo

TeamB

Yes I added some view management into the Add-on now, it does not relay on having to know the view IDs for the skin you are using, it is a little more universal than the old approach.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
iamthedude
On 12/6/2021 at 12:07 AM, TeamB said:

Yes I added some view management into the Add-on now, it does not relay on having to know the view IDs for the skin you are using, it is a little more universal than the old approach.

Hi there, I stumbled across this post looking for a solution to the fact that Kodi won't remember views while using embycon.

I found a setting where I should be able to define views for the addon. I guess this is what you're referring to in your post.

However, this setting is greyed out for me. How do I activate it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

TeamB
7 hours ago, iamthedude said:

Hi there, I stumbled across this post looking for a solution to the fact that Kodi won't remember views while using embycon.

I found a setting where I should be able to define views for the addon. I guess this is what you're referring to in your post.

However, this setting is greyed out for me. How do I activate it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

yeah sorry it is a little confusing to use this feature.

what you need to do is navigate to a list of media at the movie, collection, show, season or episode level, set you desired kodi view, then bring up the context menu on any item in that list, there should be a context menu item saying something like, set as default view. if you set this then for all lists of items of that sort should now use that view.