User profile and settings lost after update to 4.6.7.0

00mquamo

00mquamo

I've downloaded the 4.6.7.0 spk and manually installed and have lost my user profile and all my settings.

Updated from 4.4.3.0 on DSM 6 on DS214Play.

Can i get my old user profile back?

Happy2Play

Do you use the Server Configuration Backup plugin?

But looks like we are going to see more of these 4.4 to 4.6 install uses (jumping major releases).

Hi, Do you have any backup at all of your setup?
If you like I can remote in a take a quick look to see if there is any way to fix this for you or recover easily from it.  I'd also like to grab the log files from the time you ran setup as well to see what transpired.

Is this something we can do? If so send me a PM.

Carlo

• 2 months later...

Hello there !

I also just updated to the new version and lost everything... the most annoying is that it lost my "progress" like the shows and movies I had already watched as well as all my users. It's pretty frustrating.

Is there any way I could get some help too ?

Technical information: using DS218+, DSM 6, updated just now to the latest emby version (no idea which one I was on before but I was forced to update as my android app wouldn't let me connect anymore)

Thanks !

2 hours ago, flavz said:

Hello there !

I also just updated to the new version and lost everything... the most annoying is that it lost my "progress" like the shows and movies I had already watched as well as all my users. It's pretty frustrating.

Is there any way I could get some help too ?

Technical information: using DS218+, DSM 6, updated just now to the latest emby version (no idea which one I was on before but I was forced to update as my android app wouldn't let me connect anymore)

Thanks !

Hi, are you still on DSM 6 or did you update to DSM 7?

That is rather strange @flavz.

I got your PM this morning concerning this and will respond shortly to setup a remote session with you to have a look at your issues.

Carlo

• Like 1