Playback Errors / Missing libtesseract.so.4 Dependency FREEBSD 12

FrogMaster

quietday

4.7.0.20 upgraded without the need to manually manage versions of Mono and Tesseract. I did have to reinstall ffmpeg, which was somehow removed during the upgrade from 0.19.

A separate issue, navigating between rows on an LG TV with the latest app does not scroll following the selection. The selection can go off-screen, requiring you to toggle up and down to "wiggle" it into view.

FrogMaster
5 hours ago, quietday said:

4.7.0.20 upgraded without the need to manually manage versions of Mono and Tesseract. I did have to reinstall ffmpeg, which was somehow removed during the upgrade from 0.19.

A separate issue, navigating between rows on an LG TV with the latest app does not scroll following the selection. The selection can go off-screen, requiring you to toggle up and down to "wiggle" it into view.

Fortunately, when I upgraded to .20 I didn't have any issues with FFMPEG. 
I would suggest you make a new thread for your other issue. You will probably get more visibility and feedback that way, rather then at the bottom of this unrelated thread. 

NinthWave

I have got the same problem since I updated.  I don't play movies that often so it took me a while to figure it stopped working.  At first I suspected ACL but I found this thread.

image.png.8348acfd85217b4eb09971e51d92ec9b.png

I also get the message about no streams beeing available.

So what is the fix ?  I am not sure I understand what to do.

Thanks

1 hour ago, NinthWave said:

I have got the same problem since I updated.  I don't play movies that often so it took me a while to figure it stopped working.  At first I suspected ACL but I found this thread.

image.png.8348acfd85217b4eb09971e51d92ec9b.png

I also get the message about no streams beeing available.

So what is the fix ?  I am not sure I understand what to do.

Thanks

Hi, can you update to the latest version of Emby Server?