Constant Lagging/Buffering While Playing Dolby Vision Movies

MikolajNi

MikolajNi

ffmpeg-directstream-536b2b26-c516-4141-bd7b-ac1d60c1c9b6_1.txt

Hi,Community

I've encountered some problems while playing DV Movies. So on my Sony H9000X, Dolby Vision movies played by emby can be correctly recognized by the TV, the Color was right. If I play a DV Movies from the very beginning, there will be no problem with buffering or lagging.

However, If I fast-forward while watching, or I pause the movie, exit the software and resume playback, then I will encounter constant Lagging and Buffering. The log is attached.

There is definetly no problem with Internet Connection, quality of the movie File, preliminary I assume the promblem is caused by the Dolby Vision Feature, Just cant figure out how. Hope to get your help, Thx a lot!

HI there, have your files gone missing?

21:20:47.409 /Volumes/Movies/Onward (2020)/Onward.2020.2160p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.DoVi.HEVC-DRAWNO.mkv: No such file or directory

MikolajNi
6 hours ago, Luke said:

HI there, have your files gone missing?

21:20:47.409 /Volumes/Movies/Onward (2020)/Onward.2020.2160p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.DoVi.HEVC-DRAWNO.mkv: No such file or directory

Thanks for the reply, yet sorry I don't think it's the problem with the file missing, because i was trying to the change the file‘s extension and type, but whether its MP4 or MKV file, the above mentioned problem still exist. Sorry i can't find the correct log to reflex the problem.

While Direct Playing the Dolby Vision Movie from the middle, there are constant buffers and lags, but as soon as i change to remux, It all very go smoothly, but then the color went just green and purple though.