Path Not Found

smcroll

New user (former Plex) with Synology DS220+.  I cannot create a library, as almost every path I enter it states "Path not found".  I can see the folders, open the folders, and use the media in the folders, but when trying to create a new item in the library it does not work.  I can sometimes create a library with a path, but there are no items in the library.  Looked on the forums and help and cannot seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong.  Note that Plex worked.

FrostByte

The permissions with DSM 7 are different than DSM 6.   Did you give the System internal user "emby" read/write to your media share(s)?

Make sure you use the drop down box

permissions.thumb.jpg.a366c88c3f760353014c93e4642aaff7.jpg

System indicates Emby is already in use or reserved for administrative use.  I saw somewhere that since I am sole user I could opt to use my own permissions as a user?  Not sure that makes sense.

Nevermind.  I got it.  Emby already was an internal user, I kept looking at local users' permissions.   Your instructions were perfect, I was just a bit slow today.

• Like 2

FrostByte
52 minutes ago, smcroll said:

Nevermind.  I got it.  Emby already was an internal user, I kept looking at local users' permissions.   Your instructions were perfect, I was just a bit slow today.

It's common because people aren't used to internal users.  Glad you got it squared away