Problème d'autorisation avec Emby Premiere

Pierregdrlt

Pierregdrlt

@cayars @Luke

Désolé pour le délai....

Décourageant....    J'ai installé la carte SD sur mon Pi, ca ne fonctionne toujours pas....       J'ai installé la carte sur un autre Pi (au cas où), ca ne fonctionne pas plus...

Et pourtant, sur un ordinateur Windows, branché sur le même réseau, ca fonctionne (ma clef Emby Premiere a été reconnue) !!!!

Je ne sais vraiment plus où il faut chercher !!!

😭

What do you mean by doesn't work any more?

Does it install?

Does everything seem to work except https? Is that what you meant?

If so this is very strange because that's an image taken off mine and I showed it working above in pictures. That would make me start to think it's something environmental.

Wifi or Ethernet?

Can you get a picture of what's not working?

Pierregdrlt

@cayars

Mon Pi est branché par cable Ethernet (mais ca ne fonctionne pas plus par Wifi).

Impossible d'entrer ma clef Emby Premiere :
Snapshot_2.jpg.89d1bf795fe7501a06cdcabe34c7ddce.jpg

Impossible d'accéder au catalogue des extensions :
Snapshot_1.jpg.d6e93a28fdf6a42c818acafbde82986e.jpg

Impossible d'accéder à Emby par https :
Snapshot_3.jpg.311807fc624bb21a805153f8714129df.jpg

Possible que ca soit un problème d'environnement...    Mais lequel...     Puisque avec la commande curl https://www.mb3admin.com/admin/service/Embypackages.json ca fonctionne !!    (ou peut-être que la commande curl n'utilise pas le certificat de Emby, mais le certificat par defaut du Pi ) ??

It would seem like something's blocking it but since the curl command works it doesn't make sense.
Just to make sure the image didn't get mixed up.  The only Emby account was "admin" correct?

I'm struggling to think of a reason we both get such different results on the same image.
This is like you running a pre-built Appliance or VM.

I'll build the 64bit version for you to try as well even if it's not the one you ultimately wish to run.
It would be very interesting to see if we get different results using the same pre-built image.

Pierregdrlt
1 hour ago, cayars said:

The only Emby account was "admin" correct?

Exact, j'utilise le compte et le mot de passe que tu as créé.

1 hour ago, cayars said:

I'll build the 64bit version for you to try as well

Pas de problème....

Il semble que Ubuntu a un OS pour Raspberry Pi 64 bits.   Je vais peut-être l'essayer en attendant ton fichier image !!!!

58 minutes ago, Luke said:

Something could still be blocking the emby server process

Possible....   Mais comment le trouver  ??      That is the question !!   😉

16 minutes ago, Luke said:

Something could still be blocking the emby server process.

Curl works but Emby doesn't for mb3admin on his Pi for him.
With that in mind what kinds of things do you think could be blocking it?

@Pierregdrlt I honestly don't know.  Maybe trying a couple different images will help in diagnosing.

Pierregdrlt

@Cayars

Désolé....

J'ai mis la carte avec ton fichier, je suis allé directement à la page Emby.     J'ai tenté d'entrer ma Clef Emby Premiere....  échec

j'ai tenté d'afficher le catalogue....    échec.....

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I would think this leads us to think this is something environmentally related as it's doubtful two different builds would work for one person and not another when they are images of each other.
When you're testing are you logging into Pi OS or doing anything other than just opening a browser to https://raspberrypi.local:8096 (or using the IP)?

Which specific Pi model do you have?

PS anybody reading this with a Pi that would want to do a test for us and pull down either image a see if it works for you?

Pierregdrlt

@cayars  Je me connecte en SSH pour m'assurer que tout fonctionne bien (je n'ai pas d'écran ni de clavier branché au Pi), ensuite je me connecte au Pi : 
http://192.168.1.108:8096

C'est un Pi 4, 4Go de Ram, branché par Ethernet.  Pas de mémoire externe, rien de raccordé sur les ports USB.

OK, thank you for that info.  did you try the other build you mentioned with Ubuntu I think it was?
I flashed it last night but haven't tried it yet.

So we can give that build a try sometime today and if that fails also I'll need to remote back in and see if I can figure this out. I could DMZ my Pi and give you access to it as well if you wanted to look at mine for any possible difference.

My Pi has 8GB Ram and no storage attached during testing.

Pierregdrlt

@cayars     Je n'ai pas complété les tests avec Ubuntu....  

Là, je viens de reflasher ma carte avec ton image 64bits, et j'ai testé avec mon Pi4 8Go....       Ca ne fonctionne toujours pas !!!!

😪 (mais je m'y attendais un peu)