Blank Collections - Nvidia Shield - Version 4.7.0.18 beta

danzjl1992
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

danzjl1992

Hi,

As the title suggests I can't seem to get the Collections to automatically populate. If I've understood correctly, the AutoBoxSet plugin is now a built in feature so Collections should automatically generate but nothing. I've tried a Metadata refresh and a Library Scan but still empty. Does anybody know how to resolve this? Thanks in advance

image.thumb.png.bccf89b2d1ebd167a3cd2640c4bbcebf.png

danzjl1992
5 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, what Collections were you expecting to be created?

Hi Luke, on an older version of Emby Server, I was using the AutoBoxSets plugin (which I had to download and enable manually), which I had set up to scan through my movies library and automatically group films into individual "box sets" i.e:

•Rush Hour Collection

•Harry Potter Collection

•Spider-Man Collection

•Lord of the Rings Collection

etc

The plugin is now a built in feature so all I was expecting was the automatic creations of collections to continue

danzjl1992
1 hour ago, ebr said:

Hi.  Did you enable importing of collection information in the library settings?

Hi ebr, I couldn't explicitly find the setting you've suggested to enable. Am I in the right location? - I've taken a screenshot of my collections settings below

image.thumb.png.2cc2163c0c506b0760e64b57d08e1ab4.pngCapture.thumb.PNG.a0b5fb73ec632cf3a8651c2d644fa0ac.PNG

danzjl1992
5 minutes ago, ebr said:

In your Movie library, did you enable the import of collection information?

Brilliant!! Thank you so much for your help ebr. I've found the setting, enabled and now its populating as intended 🙂