How to display OMDB instead of TMDB ratings?

IggyPS
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Hello, hopefully this is the correct forum to post this in. Please direct me elsewhere if not. 🙏 I've searched extensively for this question, but found no relevant answers from recent years. 

I would really like to display IMDB ratings (which I understand OMDB kind of does) instead of the TMDB ratings. If this is not possible, then I'd like to remove the ratings display completely. But I haven't found an option for that either. 

I found this one screenshot from +6 years ago where it appears that you were able to prioritize OMDB metadata over the TMDB metadata, but I don't see this option in the new interface anymore. Is it somewhere else? If so, where?

If I go to Advanced > Plugins on my Emby, I can see that OMDB is installed, but I can't really do anything with it except uninstall it. And if I click it, the popup says "This plugin has no settings to configure." So I don't really understand what it's there for. 🤔  And I can say for a fact that all ratings in my Movie database show the TMDB ratings.

I'd really appreciate if someone could clarify these things to me a bit. 🙂

• Solution

Hi, it's in your options for each library, so click on your Movies library in Emby library setup, then change the order of priority of metadata fetchers.

Please note, I wouldn't suggest this, because aside from the ratings, Omdb data is inferior to MovieDb in most other respects. But if you really want to, that's  how you 'll do it.

• Like 1