Live TV recordings not showing in Continue Watching

mohoelx

mohoelx

So if there is a setting, I can't find it. I have recently added Live TV and have recorded most of the season of OTA NFL games. One thing I've noticed is that when I watch part of a game and exit, it does not show up in the "Continue Watching" section like other programs. Is there a way to make it show up there?

Hi, This is on my system running 4.6.6. If you're not on the current version I would suggest doing an upgrade and reporting back what you see them.

image.thumb.png.aee62df526f6ef0090c2d2eb9ca25000.png

mohoelx

Hmmm... Maybe I need to check my meds...

Yes, on current version, but interestingly updates to 4.6.5.0 on 11/16, and 4.6.6.0 on 11/17... I let it auto-update, so seems funny to get two updates in 2 days.

But it turns out I did have one program on the "Continue to watch" from the Live Recordings, but another one would not show up there. I've since finished watching and deleted it. Not sure I'm going to care that much if some do/some don't, but thought I'd ask if I had a missed setting or something.

Thanks again, guys - great software overall, and really enjoying it.

• 3 weeks later...
mohoelx

So just to finish up this thought ... one of the reasons I was confused is the 'poster' in Continue Watching was different that the 'poster' in the library I was watching from, so I totally missed that they were the same as there was no visual connection. 

Secondly, when I had more than one partially watched program from the same collection (NFL football) when I finished the one that was in Continue Watching, then the next one popped in. I guess I hadn't considered that as the way it would work, but it sorta makes sense. 

Again, thanks for Emby and the great support!

• Like 1