بعض أسئلة احتاج بخصوص النظام

aljailane

aljailane

مرحبا يا لطيبين اعذروني للعنوان بس عندي فعلا بعض أسئلة بحثت كثيرا قبل طرحها هنا لتتكرموا علينا بالإجابة عليها 

1. - هل اذا شخص ما استخدم حسابه في هاتف ios/android/windows تحسب 3 أجهزة من ترخيصه ام جهاز واحد 
  2. - هل الترخيص يشمل الأنظمة المختلفة ام كل ترخيص لنظام تشغيل واحد 
  3. - هل في امكانيه لدعم النظام للغات RTL 
  4. - هل فيه امكانيه لمنع التنزيلات او التحكم بها 

شكرا جزيلا

• Like 1

GrimReaper
1. - If someone used his account in ios/android/windows phone counts 3 devices from his license or one device

That would be 3 devices, as license ain't tied to number of users. 

2. - Does the license include different systems or each license for one operating system?

License is tied to your Premiere key, it is OS-agnostic and is cummulative - you can have as many servers on as many OSes as you want with the same key, each will have separate device count, total of which should not exceed your subscription type. 

3. - Is it possible for the system to support RTL languages?

AFAIK support is already there? @Luke

4. - Is it possible to block or control downloads?

You can allow/disallow downloads in User settings, it is configured separately on per-user basis. 

• Like 1

aljailane

Thank you, GrimReaper

I now understand the questions 1/4/2

-  As for support for rtl languages, where can I find this option to be activated?

GrimReaper

I would assume that is done automatically upon reading your subtitle language code, but have tagged the Dev in previous post, so he might revert on that. 

aljailane

Yes, you mean the translation feature. No, sir. I mean at the system level, the graphic interface. I see that since the Arabic language has been added, the directions have not changed.

GrimReaper
3 minutes ago, aljailane said:

I mean at the system level, the graphic interface.

Ah, I misunderstood your query. Tbh, have no idea about that, you'll still have to wait for Dev's response. 

Technically we support RTL languages, we just might not always display in RTL at this moment. It's something we can look at improving in future updates.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1