Paid and Legal IPTV recommendations

zachattack83

zachattack83

In my venture to find a good paid iptv service, I stumbled across this provider. My experience with them was not all that good, and with that, I'd like to just give a PSA to anyone thinking about using them. I apologize if this is in the wrong place.

The service did have walkthroughs for emby, and they were clear on how to set up, but the links they provided did not seem to allow for a compatible stream to load when trying to use the live tv portion of emby. The guide would load, and the channels would display, but every channel I attempted to use would not find a compatible stream.

I've used other m3u lists before with no issues, so I know that emby does fine with them. When I reached out to their support, they said they provided 'no emby support'. I stated that I believed it to be something with the M3U, and not emby. I even asked if my vpn was the issue. Again, I was responded with their lack of emby support, and to try to use all the links listed throughout the profile, emby walkthrough, and m3u guide. None of which worked. I mentioned that I would try it, but if it did not work, I'd have to move on to another provider. This prompted them to delete my comment, and then kick me out of their discord.

If you've had good luck with them, then I'm very happy for you. I, however, just had a bad experience, with a negative support experience. I was willing to pay the $25 a month they want for their service, but apparently, asking questions about the links the provide is too much for them to handle. (I was very polite about it btw, I know not to be rude to get help)

With that being said, does anyone have any solid recommendations for a paid iptv provider?

• 3 weeks later...
RanmaCanada

The reason why they "do not offer Emby support" is usually because if you have it setup so your users can watch it, they consider it restreaming and it's a great way to have your account banned, it will also use a connection for every user that is attempting to watch a channel.  If you're going to use IPTV, please use a dedicated box like a Formuler or Dreamlink, or software package for it, like Smarters, imPlayer, TVmate, etc, and keep if off your server.