No Items in Collections in MBC

koi
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

I can't see any problems in that log.  Are you sure you aren't just dealing with some sort of delay for some reason?  Did you wait at all?  Does the counter in the view say there are 0 items?

The only other thing I can think of to try is to switch themes but that really shouldn't make a difference.

Hi ebr -

yes, I waited a bit for the items to show but nothing displays and counter shows 0.  The media is on a server but I spun up all drives before going into MBC.  The individual items show correctly and I can view their details without delay in the standard Movies folder.

I'm afraid I have no idea then.  There are no errors in your log and I can't reproduce this issue at all.  Anyone else...?

I figured it out.  I recently updated the Auto BoxSets plugin, and refreshed the contents and things appeared normally again.

One question is how to apply a backdrop to the Collections folder so it shows in MBC?  I tried editing the metadata and adding one (which worked for Trailers) but it didn't work.

Thanks for the guidance!

• Solution

I just went to the main menu in the web client and selected Metadata Manager.  Then click on Collections, then Images and uploaded a backdrop and it shows up on my Chocolate EHS now.

• Like 1

Ah, that worked.  Previously, I was just hovering over the "Collections" and editing it from there.  The folder the backdrop was going into was on the server (where the rest of the media is stored) under IBN boxsets.  But doing it through metadata manager led to the correct collections folder stored locally on the computer.  Thanks for solving my problems!

Edited by koi