Auto Organize Stopped Working

xlerate

Just started having an issue with auto organize this afternoon where the organize button that usually works right away, hangs with no activity for a minute or so before all failing.

Checking the emby server log it looks like this may be the error re: api key or cancellation token?

MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: Cancelling connection to https://api.themoviedb.org/3/configuration?api_key=f6bd687ffa63cd282b6ff2c6877f2669 due to a previous timeout.
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
	   at MovieDb.MovieDbProvider.GetMovieDbResponse(HttpRequestOptions options)
	   at MovieDb.MovieDbProvider.GetTmdbSettings(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MovieDb.MovieDbEpisodeProvider.GetMetadata(EpisodeInfo info, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MovieDb.MovieDbEpisodeProvider.GetSearchResults(EpisodeInfo searchInfo, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ProviderManager.GetSearchResults[TLookupType](IRemoteSearchProvider`1 provider, TLookupType searchInfo, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at MediaBrowser.Providers.Manager.ProviderManager.GetRemoteSearchResults[TItemType,TLookupType](RemoteSearchQuery`1 searchInfo, BaseItem referenceItem, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

Hi, no, it looks like your connections to MovieDb for metadata are timing out and failing. That could be due to a problem on their side or your side. I would suggest trying it again tomorrow and letting us know what happens. Thanks.

Ok thanks will do.

Edit. All set, looks like there was a network issue on my QNAP,  not sure what happened, just changed secondary DNS from 1.1.1.1 to 8.8.8.8 (Google DNS), restarted QNAP and the auto organize worked as expected. Below was the error message when I logged into my QNAP (in case anyone is having this issue with Emby on QNAP.)

The system has detected that your DNS server cannot resolve hosts, and some applications might not work properly.

Please go to "Control Panel > Network > Network & Virtual Switch> Interfaces and check if the DNS server and default gateway is correct. You may contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) for the DNS server information.

Thanks.

1531419971_Image020.jpg.6b90860e92b8b80cec173defb30eb2d5.jpg

Edited by xlerate