No fast forward or rewind

schlenzie

schlenzie

Hi, I have a problem with Emby on AppleTV 4K gen2.
I can't fast forward or rewind. Pressing up also does not work to get to the timeline. A comparison I have me the Android TV versions.
Server Synology DSM 7 x64 uptodate Beta ….15

can anyone help pls?

schlenzie

Hi Luke, thanks for your message. I don't know how to show a function with screenshot that doesn't work. I just press the left or right button to rewind. But nothing happens. 
On a PC or Android device everything works as usual. 
The app version on the AppleTV is the latest, as well as the latest Emby Beta on DSM7.
thanks!

embyserver.txt

Baekdoosan

Hello i've just faced the exact same issue , i've juste installed emby TV on my apple TV 4k.

The thing is , my box was not delivered with the offical siri remote as this box is delivered by my internet provider.

So on my unofficial remote ,  i can't "slide" around the direction ring to forward or rewind on selection menus .

that's also a problem for me ...

schlenzie

yes, it´s the same by me.
the problem is only sporadic. either it doesn't work with any film or series. or it works with all of them. really strange

1 hour ago, Baekdoosan said:

Hello i've just faced the exact same issue , i've juste installed emby TV on my apple TV 4k.

The thing is , my box was not delivered with the offical siri remote as this box is delivered by my internet provider.

So on my unofficial remote ,  i can't "slide" around the direction ring to forward or rewind on selection menus .

that's also a problem for me ...

What about on the official remote?

schlenzie

Baekdoosan

Unfortunately , i don't have an offical remote to compare ...

But after some research , it seems it's connected to this older thread

• 3 months later...
EmbyOak

I can confirm that this occurs all the time with the AppleTV 4K v2 (the new remote control).  This issue does not occur with the Apple TV 4K v1 (its original remote).  Both my devices are running TvOS 15.3.