Emby unable to get pictures from FanArt.tv on Ubuntu

Vidman
Go to solution Solved by FrogMaster,

Vidman

I'm not sure as I was going back and forth between 2 different installs trying to follow the provided directions without encountering any issues. But I guess the instructions work - provided you dont encounter such issues

damelloman

Hey Everyone!

I went to update from the current beta .15 to .17 to try and resolve an issue I'm having with my (&^@*#%$) Roku.... and I got the tesseract dependency error.  I just did "pkg install tesseract" and it downloaded (1 gigabyte!?!?) and then tried to install again and it worked just fine.  4.7.0.17 installed on TrueNAS 12.0U6.  

*Update* Updating from .15 to .17 fixed my issue with my Roku's.  Both of my Roku Ultra 4k's (or whatever they are called?) would authenticate to my Emby server but then would just hang spinning/loading and not make it into the server.  Made a test Windows Emby server and the Roku's could login with no issue.  So then figured I would try updating to latest beta and SHAZAM!!!  Thanks for all your hard work Luke and the rest of your team!  Been a loyal Emby user for years... Love your stuff! :)

Edited by damelloman
Update

On 11/14/2021 at 11:14 AM, damelloman said:

Hey Everyone!

I went to update from the current beta .15 to .17 to try and resolve an issue I'm having with my (&^@*#%$) Roku.... and I got the tesseract dependency error.  I just did "pkg install tesseract" and it downloaded (1 gigabyte!?!?) and then tried to install again and it worked just fine.  4.7.0.17 installed on TrueNAS 12.0U6.  

*Update* Updating from .15 to .17 fixed my issue with my Roku's.  Both of my Roku Ultra 4k's (or whatever they are called?) would authenticate to my Emby server but then would just hang spinning/loading and not make it into the server.  Made a test Windows Emby server and the Roku's could login with no issue.  So then figured I would try updating to latest beta and SHAZAM!!!  Thanks for all your hard work Luke and the rest of your team!  Been a loyal Emby user for years... Love your stuff! :)

Thanks for the feedback !

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 8:45 AM, Vidman said:

I'm not sure as I was going back and forth between 2 different installs trying to follow the provided directions without encountering any issues. But I guess the instructions work - provided you dont encounter such issues

@Vidman what version of the server are you on now?: