Android Auto app music stops randomly

cyberchrist

cyberchrist

The music will stop randomly after a couple minutes and I have to either restart the song or choose another song for it to play again.
Then it will stop again and I'll exit the app to use another for music and then Emby will start playing again and interrupt the current source.

MBSki

Are you playing downloaded music? I've experienced the same thing when trying to play backusic when I'm in the road. If it loses a signal for even a little bit of time it just stops playing. Only way to get around that issue is to download the music. Not sure if you're experiencing the same thing, but maybe.

HI, it's probably due to a network blip. We'll have to look at improving our resiliency to this. Thanks for the feedback.

cyberchrist
On 10/27/2021 at 4:47 PM, mbarylski said:

Are you playing downloaded music? I've experienced the same thing when trying to play backusic when I'm in the road. If it loses a signal for even a little bit of time it just stops playing. Only way to get around that issue is to download the music. Not sure if you're experiencing the same thing, but maybe.

I'm not downloading, just streaming directly from server. I'm trying to avoid downloading the music just because I have a few other apps doing just that and I'd like to conserve space

cyberchrist
21 hours ago, Luke said:

HI, it's probably due to a network blip. We'll have to look at improving our resiliency to this. Thanks for the feedback.

No worries! The app is soo close to perfect in my eyes. Amazing work

• Thanks 1