AppleTV app slow user change

cycro

Hallo,

i have a problem with the AppleTV app for quite some time now and hope somebody can help me.
When i´m changing the User emby needs 1-2min for the change. Mostly when i change to my main account, if i switch to my kids account its faster, but still slower then in every other app.

The problem occurs only on the AppleTV. On iPhone, Desktop(Browser, Windows app), FireTV, FireTablet and iPad evrything works well.
In the log i can see long response times for example "... Response 500 to 192.168.2.61. Time: 28110ms ...."
As soon as the Profile is witches everything works normal (playback, browsing etc). It is only the User change.

Another problem is that only on AppleTV my Startscreen shows all libraries, for example
I disabled showing 
Newest Music, Newest Audiobooks etc., but emby shows them all, but only in my and my wifes Profile (no restrictions), not in the Profile of my kid (with age restriction)

I think i got the slow response Problem because the second problem, maybe?

Things i tried that didnt helped:
- newest Server and tvOS App running
- Reinstall emby on AppleTV
- other appleTV (4k 2021) and AppleTV(4k 2017)
- restart emby server an appleTV
- changed from LAN to WiFi an back

I attached a Log from a user change, if you need more or a whole log i can post that too.

embylog.txt

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Here the whole log.

I switched multiple times between the users, sometimes it was fast, and sometimes it took a long time. One time i had to restart the emby App, after the restart it loaded fast.
embyserver.txt

Hallo, yes still the same problems. With tvOS 15.1 update notging changed. Still slow user change an all librarys on startscreen.

On 11/7/2021 at 10:53 AM, cycro said:

Updatet to Synolgy DSM 7 yesterday, still same Problems on AppleTV.

Any advice for me? 

We'll take a look at it. Thanks for reporting.